- This event has passed.
Date/Time: Saturday April 6th 9:30-16:00
Cost: Max 12 Places £99pp
Information: Through interactive theory and practical sessions we will look at the integration of strength and conditioning principles in the rehabilitation of common injuries.
Following criteria led approach to returning from injury we will look at strategies and techniques for
- Initial screening tests to inform rehabilitation performance indicators
- The role of proprioception and movement competency
- Integrating strength and power training
- When to return to running
- Programming and planning
- Jumping and landing mechanics
- Acceleration Deceleration Mechanics