UK Anti-Doping are running a Clean Sport week from Monday 18th May 2020. The theme of the week is ‘Clean in Quarantine’ As part of this week they are offering some great insight into clean sport https://www.ukad.org.uk/eventscampaigns/clean-sport-week-2020
Coaches Clean Sport Education
- The Clean Sport website offers year round education and reading for coaches, please take this time to ensure you are up to date with the responsibility of a coach in the clean sport campaign.
Free Coach Clean Qualification
- Coach Clean is an easy-to-follow e-learning assessment for coaches who want to know more about clean sport and understand their own responsibilities with regard to anti-doping.
- Coach Clean is usually a £15.00 course that will be offered for FREE from Monday
- Wednesday 20th May Free webinar
- ‘Is it taboo? Coaches, athletes & anti-doping’
- https://www.ukad.org.uk/clean-sport-week-2020 Don’t forget to secure a space for yourself as they are limited